The Astoria

I have made two very successful versions of the Astoria pullover from Seamwork. I got the pattern before I started to subscribe, and it was the pattern that made me start to subscribe. If you have not heard of semawork before, check them out.

img_1030

The dust pink one was my second attempt,after a velvet one that I don’t really use. It is made in a ponte de roma fabric from stoff & stil. It is a size small, with no alterations. The length of the sweater is perfect over dresses, and hits my natural waist. After realizing that the pink one was either on me or in the washing machine, I decided that I needed another one.

img_1964

Meet my black astoria. A simpel make, but one that filled a big gap in my wardrobe. This is also a size small no alterations. I can squees one out of 1 meter of fabric, and it takes me only one hour to sew after cutting now. This one is also in a ponte de roma from stoff and stil. And I see many more in my future. I need to find som mustard yellow ponte, to make a fall version!

img_1937

 

One Comment Add yours

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s