I have made two very successful versions of the Astoria pullover from Seamwork. I got the pattern before I started to subscribe, and it was the pattern that made me start to subscribe. If you have not heard of semawork before, check them out.
The dust pink one was my second attempt,after a velvet one that I don’t really use. It is made in a ponte de roma fabric from stoff & stil. It is a size small, with no alterations. The length of the sweater is perfect over dresses, and hits my natural waist. After realizing that the pink one was either on me or in the washing machine, I decided that I needed another one.
Meet my black astoria. A simpel make, but one that filled a big gap in my wardrobe. This is also a size small no alterations. I can squees one out of 1 meter of fabric, and it takes me only one hour to sew after cutting now. This one is also in a ponte de roma from stoff and stil. And I see many more in my future. I need to find som mustard yellow ponte, to make a fall version!